Subscription Box Business Manager
The Subscription Box industry is a unique kind of eCommerce that has exploded in recent years. It’s hard to keep up with all the new website, back-end systems, marketing and customer service apps out there.
As a fellow subscription box entrepreneur, I understand the special skills needed to run the technical side as well as the customer service aspect of your business.
A little about me:
I started my 1st box in 2015 and recently transitioned it over to just a regular storefront. I founded The Box Reviewers in 2016 to better serve the Subscription Box industry by providing real, honest written & video reviews that focus on the curation and presentation of the box rather than retail price of the items included.
As you can see, I’ve been where you are and I decided it was time to start helping take some frustration off your plate, so you can focus on your favorite parts of the sub box biz!
Here’s just a little of what can be taken off your plate:
- Social Media monitoring/branding/posting schedule
- Blog post editing/formatting
- Automating repetitive tasks to save time
- Email management
- Analytics Reports
- Data entry
- Customer service/Help Desk
- Standard Operating Procedures manual
- Technical troubleshooting
- Website design/maintenance
- Cratejoy set-up/tweaking
- Image editing/enhancement
- Research potential box items
- Vendor communication
- And so much more